Neck pain is a condition where the patient experiences pain, sore or discomfort in the neck and occasionally the pain can lead to the shoulder and can also cause headache. In some cases, the patient may feel numb to the hands, fingers or head when there are nerves involved.
- WHIPLASH INJURY Whiplash injuries occur when the muscles in our neck are experiencing extreme tensions due to quick forwards and backwards head movements. Usually this happens when in a car accident, falling down or banging of head. Patients with this problem will have pain and tension in the neck, headache, dizziness and blurred vision.
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS Cervical spondylosis usually occurs in adults over 35 years of age. It occurs due to wear and tear that occurs in your cartilage and neck bone. Patients with this problem will usually have severe neck pain and neck tension.
- CERVICAL SLIP DISC A slip disc on the neck occurs when some part of discs are sticking out in between our neck bones. Patients will experience pain and neck tension. In worse conditions, it can squeeze the nerves and cause headache and numbness to the hands.
- POSTURE Haaa, the most common cause for us. Incorrect posture (head bow down too low/ too front) when using a computer or mobile phone, will cause the neck muscle to be tense. The neck also has to work more to cover the weight of the head. It further causes the neck to become painful and tense. Over time can lead to headache.
- TENSION HEADACHES Tension headache is one of the most common types of headache. Patients with this problem will experience pain in the head, tension in the neck and pain in the back of the eye
What Is The Treatment Process At Physiomobile Malaysia?
First of all, the therapist will ask you some questions related to your problems and record all your health history and how your injuries can occur. Next, the therapist will examine you objectively through observation and conduct physical tests based on a certain outcome measure.
Treatment for neck pain problems will focus on reducing pain and increasing the range of your bony joints using the manual technique physiotherapy treatment and structured and focused exercise program. Additionally, the treatment session will also focus on improving the posture of the patient body as well as teaching you to modify your way of life to suit your circumstances.
In the consultation session, the therapist will explain to patients and guardians about the condition of the patient including the cause of the problems experienced based on the anatomical and physiological sciences, how to avoid repeating the problems and prescription work at home.
Flexible treatment time, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Treatment to your home or at our clinic
Trained therapists and graduates of undergraduate degree in physiotherapy
1-1 treatment, one therapist for one patient
Female patients will only be treated by female therapists and vice versa
Strategic location of clinic and can be easily found by all
4.9/5 ratings from over 10,000 patients
“Saya telah ber bulan bulan mengalami Sakit Leher Bahu dan Tangan sehinga susah nak buat kerja. Alhamdulillah, dengan bantuan team Physiomobile, saya dah sembuh dengan teknik-teknik manual fisio yang membantu mengurangkan masalah saya. Daripada pergi mengurut kat luar, baik buat physio di sini! PhysioMobile Malaysia Terbaik!!. Alhamdulillah”
“Alhamdulillah, kali pertama buat fiso disini saya dah nampak ada perbezaan sebanyak 70%”
You have tried to find a variety of treatments but the pain still exists?
PHYSIOMOBILEMY is your best choice !! We offer the best physiotherapy treatment for your neck pain problems using manual technique physiotherapy that is widely used in developed countries and guaranteed to be effective!
We will help reduce your neck pain, reduce the feeling of tightness on your neck, reduce your numbness and help you to return to the optimal daily activity level!
Get Immediate Treatment For The Best Effects!! The sooner you get the treatment, the higher your chance to recover completely!